The main components of CNC hydraulic bending machine are frame, slide plate, fixture, upper die, lower die, control system, foot switch, drive system, etc.
The following points should be paid attention to when using CNC hydraulic bending machine:
1. Check whether the tightness of each part of the sheet metal machine tool is good. Run the CNC hydraulic bending machine no load for about 2 minutes, and the slider runs 3-5 times at full stroke. Pay attention to observe whether the machine runs smoothly without abnormal sound, and if necessary, stop the machine to troubleshoot.
2. Selection of bending die, including upper die and lower die. The choice of the upper die needs to be determined according to the required angle and length of each side of the actual production of sheet metal workpieces, and the feasibility of bending must be fully considered. The choice of the lower die needs to be determined according to the thickness of the sheet metal to be bent, generally choose a die with a slot width that is 10 times the thickness of the sheet.
3. Adjust the stroke of the sliders. Before using the bending machine, you must pay attention to the adjustment of the stroke, and you must test the machine before bending. When the upper die of the bending machine goes down to the bottom, there must be a gap of plate thickness. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the mold and the machine. The slider stroke of the CNC hydraulic bending machine will be automatically calculated and set when the thickness of the plate is input in the control system, and minor adjustments can be made during the test.
4. Set the stroke of the back gauges. The CNC hydraulic bending machine will automatically calculate and record when inputting various processing parameters in the control system, and will set different values according to different processes, which can be manually fine-tuned during trial.
5. After the parameters and strokes are set, step on the foot switch to start bending. The bending machine is different from the shearing machine. This ensures work safety and bending accuracy.
6. In the process of work, if the mold or workpiece is found to be incorrect and needs to be adjusted, it must be adjusted in the shutdown state, and it is strictly forbidden to correct by hand during the operation of the machine tool.